Research and find a good Renovator. CHBA Edmonton or RenoMark are great resources. An experienced Renovator should follow a set process. This process at Ackard begins with a site visit with the client to get a true understanding of the scope of the project. Both you and the Renovator should be asking a lot of questions. The design team will then go over the client’s renovation goals and an estimator will put together a budget. Once the customer approves the proposed plan, 3D renderings are produced to show clients a conceptual example of what their new home or space will look like. Interior design options are reviewed and finishings are chosen. The renovator should work diligently with clients to produce a final product that is timely and within their budget. Ackard strives to follow this process to deliver the results you will love.
- Universal Design
- Renovation Trends for 2015 Part One
- Renovation Trends for 2015 Part Two
- Cabinet Trends
- Selecting a Colour Scheme for Your Home
- Mid-Century Modern Design Homes
- Bathroom Evolution
- Making Every Square Inch Count – I would like to do a renovation on my home.
- Corner Windows and Floor to Ceiling Windows – I would like to do a renovation on my home.
- I would like to do a renovation on my home. Wide Open Spaces
- Bringing the Outside Inside.
- Renovation on my home – Kitchen Islands- Bigger is Better
- I would like to do a renovation on my home. Where do I start?